The Fifth Beatle (5pts)

 Before I start I just want to say I love the cover illustration 🌟

The Fifth Beatle is the untold true story of Brian Epstein, before reading this I had a really small idea of what happened to Brian Epstein I really was not aware of his story maybe it was because we never talked about him in Turkey  but I made some research after reading this to see what the rumour was or what people knew.

Also I just want to add biographical graphic novels are great they are super interesting and are easier to read for some rather than reading the huge biographies .The Beatles’ first manager, who broke them to the world and took them further than they thought possible - becoming more popular than Elvis - before passing away shortly after the release of Sgt Peppers from a drug overdose.

Writer Vivek Tiwary presents a vivid and colourful portrait of the man who was also a troubled, lonely and tragic figure whose nature would be his own downfall.We can imagine the stress of managing an extremely popular group aged him prematurely. Not only that, Epstein dealt with social prejudices that rendered him depressed and unable to sleep.I have a friend who is a beatles fan I really want them to read this comic and I want to talk to him about it. Thank you for sharing this comic with me.


Comments

Popular Posts