The Complete Crepax Vol. 1and 2 (6PTS)

 Wow simply wow the visual technique and the interesting linework in this comics are amazing..

This was my first time reading Crepax's comics but it feels like I have seen his linework at least online somewhere they are super interesting.. The first half of the book are horror stories not really horror more like fantasy sci-fi but it was fun anyways and the second half is devoted to adaptations of Dracula and Frankenstein.The art the story was Gothic and so fun to read especially because me and my best friend (we read it together) really like vampires.This is not only a wonderful piece of genre-defining European erotica but an important piece of European cultural history. I recommend it very highly indeed. Also now I am thinking of buying these It would be amazing to have them in my library.

Comments

Popular Posts